Search our Careers
PlayStation Field Representative - 1 year contract
1. St Catharines ON CA L2R 7C2
2. Hamilton ON CA L8P 4Y5
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
Overseeing the Hamilton and St. Catharines regions your mandate is to give PlayStation a competitive edge in the marketplace by increasing our representation at retail, lobbying and educating salespeople on how to sell our products, fostering brand advocacy and interacting directly with consumers to impact sales. You will be required to travel to your accounts in the two regions and surrounding areas. The contract will be for 1 year.
- Training store staff, setting formal and informal trainings.
- Conducting demos of our products to consumers.
- Planning and executing in-store events, negotiating with store managers for incremental space at the retail level.
- Creating impactful displays of product and POP on the sales floor.
- Checking stockrooms, collecting data and reporting.
- Proactively staying up-to-date on product knowledge and market trends.
- Interest and knowledge in the video game industry.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills are a must.
- Strong presentation skills, while leading product training.
- Intermediate proficiency in email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of retail sales and merchandising.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Time management skills and a mature attitude are necessary to manage your territory.
- Other requirements include high speed internet and email access as well as access to a reliable vehicle.
Job Requirements :
About Sony Computer Entertainment Canada (PlayStation)
- With your 1 - 3 years of retail sales or related experience.
- A strong professional style within the organization and with all account contacts.
Sony Computer Entertainment Canada Inc. (SCEC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., is recognized as the undisputed gaming industry leader. SCEC markets and distributes creative and innovative computer technology to the Canadian market through PlayStation®2, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4 and PSP gaming consoles.
Sony Computer Entertainment Canada Inc. values diversity and is committed to Employment Equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)